Monday, August 15, 2011

Sometimes I get crafty


For some reason, I am really excited for the Fall season. I cannot wait for storybook time, visits to the library, pumpkin patches, the smell of cinnamon, boots, sweaters, football games, walks with the kids (when it's not 100 degrees outside), scarves...... I also like the idea of it getting darker earlier - ok shoot me now, because I will probably regret saying that in November.

I saw this library bag craft online, but I put a twist on it. I made it easier. Today I picked the kids up from daycare and headed straight over to Michaels craft store. I knew exactly what I wanted.

After dinner I started on my little project. I finished up right around the kids bed time. I think they turned out pretty good considering I didn't know what I was doing. Carter's name got a little misaligned -but it's all good.




No comments:

Post a Comment