









Saturday was Carter's birthday. Lucky for us it was his actual birthday. This year we agreed that we were going go low key for the kids birthday's. Instead of spending a crazy amount of money entertaining other kids, we are going on a week long cruise.
We started off the day with Savannah's first soccer game. GO Tigers Go!!! GRRR GRRR. My parents came up along with my grandma. We then headed back to our house for a little bbq. The theme was spiderman. Carter got a ton of toys. His favorite being the workbench my dad got him. He loves using the hammers and banging the heck out of the tool bench. As soon as I get the pics uploaded. I will post pics of Carter's new noisy toy.
5 minutes into the start of the bbq. Carter walked in front of Savannah swinging and got a black eye. Are you serious??!!! Well it just shows our children are durable, because 5 minutes after that Carter was walking around with an ice pack to his eye and ready for more playing.
I am not sure where the last 2 years went, but it makes me a little sad to know that this will be the last time we celebrate a 2nd birthday in our house. boo hoo. Those of you that are mom's know what I am talking about.
No comments:
Post a Comment