I can't believe the past year just flew by. River time is here again. We had planned this vacation way back in January. We found the perfect party house right on Bullhead City River. Before I go into the details of the house, let me show you the photos.
Ok - now that you have seen the house, let me give you the specs. 6000 sq ft, 6 bedrooms, a billion baths (I joke) 2 gourmet kitchens and ton of extra living spaces all with a private dock on the river.
seriously we all had sooo much fun. It was a really great group we went with. Everyone was cool relaxed. No one fought everyone chilled. We ate all day, drank all day. The kids hung out in the jacuzzi all day. We took boat rides. Took rides on the sea doos. It was soo much fun. I did not want to leave. There was a total of 17 of us. But with the 3 floors and we pretty much each had our own rooms as families it was not crowded at all.
I attempted to learn to ski. My first time and it was a failure. Mainly because the ski's were mens, the current was super strong and I was tired at the end of the day when I decided to learn. We did go out on a super large raft. Even Savannah and Carter went. We played beer pong in which I lost big time (;. I can't wait til next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment