Saturday, July 16, 2011

Let's Go Padres.... dun dun dun




Yesterday, we went to the Padres vs. Giants game with our good friends the Lott's. We headed down after work with the kids to El Cajon. We dropped off our kids at the Lott's (their Niece volunteered to watch all 4 kids). Then we headed to Petco Park. It has been years since I have been to a Padres game. I am not a sports fan by any means, but I love all the fair of the sporting event. Hot dogs, beer, popcorn.... I love it all.

It was Joe's birthday weekend, so it was nice that we could all get out away from the kids and enjoy some time watching america's favorite sport. Throughout the game, we were getting frequent updates on the kids. If you know anything about JJ and Savannah, they have a love hate relationship. There was no change in this through out the night. I believe they had broken up several times. Here are some snapshot of the kids night and unfortunately, only 1 snapshot of Mishelle and I at the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment