Monday, April 30, 2012

Savannah learned how to ride her bike

Another milestone has been met in the Parris house. Savannah learned how to ride her bike with no training wheels - wooppee. It is a little bitter sweet. I almost cried. I probably would have if I thought no one was watching.

It took a couple tries, and falls, but she finally got it. I have to give her credit, she never gave up and wanted to keep pushing herself more each time. I gave her a final bit of advice - keep pedaling, don't stop like the movie "Nemo" keep on swimming, swimming swimming. I told her Keep on pedaling pedaling pedaling. Then with one big push she was off.

Now Carter was a big boy bike. We bought him one of those balance bikes for his birthday and spent a pretty penny on it. He never liked it. His birthday is just around the corner. I am guessing I better start looking around for great deals.



No comments:

Post a Comment