First Day we headed to the movie theater and watched the 3 stooges. The key to keeping the kids quiet and entertained is popcorn in a box.
The next day we decided to take the kids bowling. This was a first to Carter and Savannah's second time. The kids really had a blast. Carter loved the hand dryer as much as a dog loves sticking his head out the window. Gotta love that kid. Oh and look how cute his little bowling shoes are (:
We then went to Knott's Berry Farm. This was a first for everyone except for me. Knotts Berry Farm is the perfect place for kids under 8 years old. There were plenty of rides for both kids to go on and the lines were so short that we walked right onto most of them. There is a little story behind the horse stagecoach ride ( I will reserve that to it's own posting).
Thursday we decided to head to the library for story time. It was Carter's first time going in story time by himself. He was a little hesitant but as long as he was with sissy he was going to be A OK.
Friday we wrapped up our staycation by going to Chuck E Cheese. This is the last place I ever wanted to go. Surprisingly it was not that bad. The place was clean, it was middle of the week and no one was there. I really had a great time. I think it might be on our list of things to do again.
Overall the week was a sucess. A lot first for everyone. I can't wait for our next vacation.









No comments:
Post a Comment