Monday, May 2, 2011

Another year chipped off the old block


It's official I am now 34!!! Oh wow. I am almost to my mid 30's. According to Dave, I am already 35. whoops, sorry babe, but you got it wrong on the card. Honestly he felt so bad. I think subconsciously he was wishing I was 35, so I would be over the idea of having a 3rd child. I always said that I wanted to be pregnant with our 3rd baby by the time I turn 35.

I don't know what it was, but I was not feeling the birthday vibe. After he hawing about, we finally made it down to Sea Port Village to stroll around the shops and eat a late lunch. The weather was PUUUURFECT. Of course everyone else thought it was perfect too. We drove around for nearly 30 minutes only to find a spot a few blocks away. All pay parking lots were full. The good news is that we ended up with a free spot on the street.

We had lunch at Busters in Sea Port. and strolled along the water front. The kids were having a blast. Carter our nature boy was loving all the birds, trees, flowers, and ocean. I attempted to get a photo of the kids in front of the fountain. Savannah as always was on cue, but Carter was more interested in the water.

We headed home around 4ish. We picked up some movies and a birthday cake on the way home. Today is Monday and I have nearly devoured the entire cake. There may be 1 slice left of the carrot cake (hmm my favorite).

I took today off from work. I put in a 5 mile run, did a little shopping, and watching one of the movies. Overall a pretty quiet birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment