The age 5 for Savannah is like turning 21 for teenagers. It is the golden age. For the past 6-9 months all Savannah could talk about was turning 5. She would say when I turn 5.... I get to....
So of course we celebrated miss sassy with a small get together on Saturday. Savannah chose The Little Mermaid for her theme this year. Since we were doing small birthdays this year, we only invited a few kids over for cake and ice cream. Savannah was showered with a ton of gifts. Her favorite gift being her pink ipod. Later that day Savannah told me it was the best birthday she has ever had.
Sunday, we hung out and continued with the celebration by going to the park, playing games and watching kid movies all day
Monday I surprised Savannah by going to Sea World. The day started off like any other, getting the kids up and ready for daycare. Once we got to Silvia's, I told Savannah that we were there to drop off Carter and that she would be going to Sea World with me. She was so surprised and super excited. We had a fantastic day. We bought whatever candy/snacks she wanted, went on whatever rides or shows she wanted, and then she was able to pick out one gift from one of the many stores at Sea World. It was really her day.
Tuesday (her actual birthday), Savannah was able to choose what she wanted for dinner and dessert. She chose sushi and Golden Spoon. I am telling you, she is a mini - me. I love it!!!
This Friday the celebration continues at daycare. They are having a birthday party full of all day activities and treats along with a pinata, cake and gifts to help celebrate Savannah's birthday.






No comments:
Post a Comment