Thursday, December 15, 2011

Our first Gingerbread House

This year we decided to make a Gingerbread house. This will be the first one I have ever made. I think I may have been more excited than my kids. Of course I had to spiced it up with extra candies. The candies that came with the kit was not good enough. I added Licorice, M&M's, Candy Cane Hershey Kisses and Snow Man Marshmallow Peeps. That was on top of the Jelly candy and hard candy already a part of the kit.




The kids motto for making the Gingerbread house was "Eat one, Make One" Seriously I think 1/2 of the candy on the house went into their belly's.

That might be the cause for this!!



I am just training them for their future as passengers on planes. Honestly how can kids sleep like this and at what ages does it become impossible to fall asleep sitting up?? lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment