I have so many things to be thankful for from 2011. I don't even know where to begin. For starters I am thankful for my ever forgiving and understand GOD. I struggled with pain for most of 2011, and while it was the lowest part of my life, it also brought me closer to Jesus and my love for my faith.
I am not sure what I would do if it not for GOD blessing me with a pain free end of the year. Everyday I will remember the pain I was in and be thankful for him bringing me through it. I can only be hopeful that I remain pain free for the rest of my life.
I am also thankful for my job and that Dave and I are so blessed be able to love our work and enjoy our family because the security that our job provides.
I am blessed beyond words to be able to afford the vacations, cars, food, kids activities and enjoyments that life has to offer and all because hard work has paid off. I try to instill this in my kids that nothing comes easy and you can accomplish anything your hear desires. Mistakes happen, we can learn from them but we need to try to minimize them.
So many of my friends are struggling right now. I am hopeful that the economy has a full turn around
I am also thankful for all my friends and family that I have. Some of my friends I have come closer to, and others I have learned were not truly my friends and that is ok,because we can't all be best friends.
I am looking forward to another great year. I pray 2012 continues in the same direction that the last 3 months have. With a new job, growth of the kids, Savannah starting Kindergarten in 8 months I am excited for what 2012 has in store for my family.
God Bless You All

No comments:
Post a Comment