Saturday, January 28, 2012

Traveling Along The Interstate

I have been busy busy busy. I started my new job last week. I am in the middle of doing field rides with different adjusters to gather experience.

So far this week I have traveled close to 800 miles. I have been all over town. Down to San Diego -2x, Orange County- 2x and L.A - 1x. Last week I was in Diamond Bar, San Diego and Orange County.

I think next week I am going to be observing a murder house. - yes that is correct, a house where Hazmat (seen the movie Sunshine Company??) has removed, cut out part of the house. This is the first Hazmat house I have been to. I am a little freaked, because I am a scardy cat  strong like prawn. You know you are jealous my job.

Time to lighten the mood. Here is a pic my dad sent  of the kids from a while back. They are both smiling (which is a rare rare occasion -see above photo in blog). Carter is riding on a horse my grandpa made. I love this pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment