I am not one to dwell on my physical appearance - too much - lol. But I have gotten into a rut since October. I just can't seem to find enough time, energy or motivation to get my hiney into shape.
I need to lose close to 20lbs!!! which is not hard, but not easy either. Part of my problem is my portions. I don't eat bad, I just eat large portions. I also need to get back to drinking lots of water, which is always easier when the weather is warmer.
In effort to lose some weight and still have fun, I purchased Zumba for the Xbox.
I have heard nothing but good things about Zumba. I keep reading about it on Facebook, seeing gyms offering the class, so I thought I would try it out.
This morning I went through the moves. Learning each one took about an hour, then I started a 20 minute class. I didn't make it through the entire class - about 1/2 way. I burned 582 calories!!! That is amazing!!! I could not believe I had worked out for 1:10. Because I was having fun the time flew by.
I am going to try to incorporate this into my weekly exercise regime. My goal is to lose all 20lbs my my 35th birthday (3 months away). I can do this!!, I got this!!!, It is in the bag!!!!!.

No comments:
Post a Comment