Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Meet Betty

Call me Betty Crocker. I have been cooking up a storm.  Last week I made an entire week of homemade meals. Here are just 3 of them.

This first one is Zucchini Tomato Casserole.


This second one is Chicken Marsala - hmmmm


This last one is roasted parsnips and chicken puffs = don't judge the nasty inside of my oven.


While I was at the cooking stuff I decided I would add a little bit of Martha Stewart to my repertoire. I saw this cute idea of creating a chalk board on the inside of a kitchen door. I used chalk spray paint. BIG MISTAKE. Next time I will go for the paint version. I am still dealing with a thin layer of chalk board residue on all the floors of my house. I am still not sure how the kids feet still get black since I have mopped 3x already. Oh well.... At least it looks cute.






No comments:

Post a Comment