This morning the kids and I got off to a late start. It was hard to get up and going after having a 4 day weekend.
Lazily I got the kids ready, grabbed some stuff I needed to mail for work and headed out the door. I decided to take a divert to a different post office location. Who knew the lobby would not open up until 9:00 am. Whatevs.
Then I spotted this beauty in the sky. Instantly I felt like I was playing a part in the movie Twister, only I was chasing hot air balloons rather than tornadoes.
The Balloon was coming down from the sky. I pulled into a parking lot and shot a pic from afar. The kids were bouncing around in the back seat with enthusiasm. Most mornings I see hot air balloons in the sky, because Temecula is known for their vineyards and hot air balloons. It is rare that we would see one landing so close.
After much excitement I decided to to head out and on my way to drop the kids off. We were sitting at the stop light and realized we were right across the street from the where the Balloon was landing. How exciting!! Look at how close it was.




No comments:
Post a Comment