Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I have my eye...

A few weeks ago I was browsing Pinterest and came across this:


I instantly fell in love.... get your mind out of the gutter, the idea not the couple. I could not stop thinking about doing this as my next project. So I was in search of an old window frame.

This is what I found and purchased


How cool is it!!!  It is made from lumber reclaimed from an old Mississippi farm barn, this frame holds 4 8x10 photos and can be hung in the portrait or landscape positions. I can't wait until it arrives.

I have plans for it to hold this picture:


I ordered this pic in 20x30 size so that will fit directly across all 4 openings hopefully the middle vanes do not take up too much space and cover up anyone's face. I ordered the pic a little larger for this reason so I could trim off some sides and have more movement. Let's keep our fingers crossed it works... or just waste a whole lotta dinero.



No comments:

Post a Comment