Me not so much... but every once in a while I see something or think up something and I then I can do it, and it turns out ok.
For example. A few months ago I purchased these candles from the Paula Deen Collection and instantly thought the glass jars and lids were adorable and too cute to just throw away. After the candle was all used up, I placed the jar in a pot of boiling water until remaining wax was liquified and I just poured out all the wax. I cleaned out the inside and voila cute little jars to hold cotton balls, cu tips, or hair accessories.
I also happened to have a bag of sea shells from a bridal shower I hosted a few years back. Along with a glass vase I was not using. I created this instant makeup brush holder. It is perfect because it keeps the brushes organized, clean and the shells grip the brushes perfectly.
My most recent do-it your self project I saw on Pinterest. You use old picture frames. Remove the glass and backing so all you have is the square frame. Add magnets (I used magnet tape. You can purchase at Walmart for under $4). Are they not adorable? I put a little picture in the top frame, but I cannot wait to put the kids art work up on the fridge. The best part about it, is it looks so clean rather than random stuff on the fridge.



No comments:
Post a Comment